Currently the world's largest supplier of DC-DC converters, reliability, efficiency and cost-effectiveness define our offering. Our unique ability to blend proven circuit topologies, high-performance components, contemporary SMT construction and highly automated assembly brings you exceptional quality products, from standard off-the-shelf models to modified products and complete custom designs.
- Apr 24, 2014 MGJ2 : Two Watt DC-DC converter suits “high/low” side IGBT drive applications
- Apr 16, 2014 NCM6 : 6 Watt encapsulated DC-DC converter with 4:1 input range meets 3rd edition medical safety standard
- Mar 19, 2014 MTU2 : Murata 2 Watt DC-DC converter shrinks footprint by 50% of industry norm
- Mar 05, 2014 UWQ 240 Watt : Murata 12 V 20 Amp DOSA compatible quarter brick DCDC converter suits wireless backhaul and smart grid applications
- Feb 26, 2014 UEE 150W Series : Murata Eighth Brick DOSA compliant 150 W DC DC converter suits distributed power applications