Privacy & Security
Murata Power Solutions Inc. Privacy Statement
1. What information do we collect?A. Visitors
B. Information Requesters
2. How do we use your information?If you choose to provide us with identifying information through a form, we will use it to facilitate fulfillment of your requests. We may also store and process your identifying information and other data relating to visited pages in databases that we maintain, and may use that information in connection with other customer-service, sales, and marketing activities by Murata Power Solutions and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
If you are concerned about cookies, most browsers (such as Internet Explorer and Netscape) may be set to reject cookies or to prompt you individually to accept or reject a specific cookie. In addition, most operating systems such as Windows give you the ability to delete any or all cookies from your computer during or after a session.
4. Do we disclose your information to third parties?Murata Power Solutions discloses identifying information to third parties only under the following circumstances:
A. We may provide your information to independent distributors, sales representatives, wholesalers, resellers, dealers, or service providers, to facilitate their customer service, sales, and marketing activities on behalf of our products and services. However, such third parties have agreed with us to keep this information confidential and not to use that information for other purposes.
B. We may forward your information to third parties, such as vendors of products or services related to ours, if you request us to do so through a form or otherwise.
C. We may provide your information to governmental agencies or other third parties as required by laws and regulations, including, for example, responding to subpoenas or other legal process, or transmitting product safety information.
D. Your information may be incidentally accessible to third parties providing system administration, maintenance, or other services for our Site, networks, servers, or databases. However, such third parties have agreed with us to keep this information confidential and not to use that information for other purposes.
5. How long do we keep your information?We may keep contact information about information requesters as long as we deem it necessary to fulfill the requests, maintain records of delivered information, or conduct customer service, sales, and marketing activities, unless and until an individual or that individual's employer requests that we delete the information.
6. Do we ensure the accuracy of your information?We use reasonable efforts to record and store data accurately when it is submitted through the Site. We do not assume any responsibility for verifying the ongoing accuracy of identifying information after it has been submitted. If information becomes inaccurate or out of date, we will make corrections if practicable after that inaccuracy is brought to our attention. (See "Can you change or delete your information?", item 8 below.)
7. How do we secure your information?No system, especially a system connected to the Internet, can be guaranteed to be secure, but we follow generally accepted practices of physical, network, and operational security to safeguard our data, including information we may collect from Site visitors and information requesters.
8. Can you change or delete your information?You have the right to change or request deletion of your identifying information that has been assigned to you or collected by us . If you wish to change or delete your information, subject to applicable law, please direct your request to any of the contact locations shown in item 14 below.
9. Can you change how we use your information?We do not want to send marketing communications to you if you do not want to receive them. If you do not, you can check the appropriate box at the time you submit an information request, or you can contact us at any of the contact locations shown in item 14 below.
If you do not wish us to disclose your identifying information to our independent distributors, wholesalers, resellers, dealers, or service providers, you can check the appropriate box at the time you submit an information request, or you can contact us at any of the contact locations shown in item 14 below.
10. Who is the "data controller"?For purposes of the EU Data Protection Directive, the data controller collecting and maintaining the data described in this Privacy Statement for the domain murata-ps.com is Murata Power Solutions. The data controller may be contacted via any of the contact locations shown in item 14 below.
11. Do we transmit your information across national borders?We currently have offices in, and maintain information and computer servers in, the United States and the United Kingdom, and may do so in other countries as well. By submitting data to, or requesting information through, the Site, you will expressly consent to transborder transmission of that information including, without limitation transmission of data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
12. How do we protect children's privacy?Murata Power Solutions products and services are designed for commercial and industrial uses. Our site is not designed for or directed to children under 14, and we do not expect children to be attracted to or to use our Site. We do not knowingly collect or maintain information about children, and will delete any such information if it is brought to our attention.
13. How do we monitor and maintain our adherence to this Privacy Statement?We have adopted internal practices to monitor our adherence to this Privacy Statement and to address any related complaints, questions, or comments. We encourage you to contact us at any of the contact locations shown in item 14 below with respect to any privacy-related issues associated with our Site.
14. How can you contact us?You can contact us in connection with issues of privacy and data protection